KwaDukuza Private Hospital is a proudly South African private healthcare facility that is committed to offering quality healthcare at affordable prices.
Located in the compact town of KwaDukuza, formerly known as Stanger, KwaDukuza Private Hospital (KPH) is easily accessible and close to amenities such as North Coast Primary, Stanger High School and the KwaDukuza South African Police Services.
Nestled amidst lush green fields of sugarcane, KPH is located in a scenic and peaceful environment away from the hustle and bustle of the central business district.
The hospital is easily accessible via the N2 or R102 route. KPH is just 20 minutes away from popular holiday destination town, Ballito and 30 minutes from the industrial town of Mandini, making it centrally situated and a favourable healthcare facility within the district.
To deliver the best possible clinical and personal care for our patients and their families, through building working partnerships with our medical professionals and through committed, competent, compassionate, and caring staff.
Facilities & Services:
- 24-Hour casualty and emergency services.
- Patient pick-up and drop-off services (available on request, excluding weekends).
- Pre-admission service for convenience.
- Ample parking, with park and ride facilities.
- Disabled parking and wheelchair services.
- Specialist consulting suites.
- Pharmacy on site.
- Pathology on site – Lancet Laboratories.
- Acute dialysis services.
- Satellite TV for patients viewing pleasure.
- Freshly prepared meals from our Halaal certified kitchen.
- Refreshing beverages and snacks served at our coffee shop.
- Counselling offered at our comfort room.
- Usual Visiting Hours: 2-3 pm and 7-8 pm.
- Play room and television for all our junior patients at the paediatric ward.
- Designated smoking areas.
- Radiology; CT scans, ultrasounds, mammography & general scanning on site.
DIRECTORS – NON-EXECUTIVE: V.P. Nomvalo (Chairman), G.G Mahlase, N. Mpembe, A. Singh